Who We Are
The Friends of FertilityCare Philadelphia are a group of health care professionals and members of our community who wish to promote effective, integrated health care for women and couples. To that end, the Friends of FertilityCare are dedicated to making Creighton Model FertilityCare™ services and NaProTechnology known, respected and applied throughout the Greater Philadelphia region. The primary intention of the Friends of FertilityCare is to educate all people in the "good news" of Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System and NaProTechnology.
At Friends of FertilityCare Philadelphia, we have much to celebrate! Enjoy a brief summary of the highlights of our work:
How does one learn the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System?
- Attend an introductory session (slide presentation) either within a group or privately
- At the end of the session, purchase the chart, stamps and booklet and schedule a follow- up instruction with the FertilityCare Practitioner in two weeks
- Adhering to the organized follow-up schedule is paramount to the client/couple learning the system and quickly gaining confidence in its use
- The first four follow-ups are each two weeks apart, the fifth is one month later, and the remaining three are each three months apart. This schedule can be adjusted according to the client’s individual needs
- After the first year, when the client/couple is comfortable and confident in using the system, a follow-up is recommended every six months
- Follow-up is also available any time the client’s needs change. The FertilityCare Practitioner is available for questions/guidance in the interim